Thursday, April 8, 2010

VOCALOID stunning PV~!! o.O

In tonnes of vocaloid 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku) PV.


This is the one that stunned me the most with the beats of music and the high tech drawing.I love the intro movie, so detail and clean~!!
And then left hand continue with right hand, so cool~!Next, is the formation of Hi-fi/large speakers follow by the rising mic and then ah~~!
My last favourite is the sitting of Vocaloid "queen" walking on the red carpet.
This my favourite shot. A near shot, the most beautiful shot~!!
My favourite phrases in this PV is
"She has the power to change the world"
"We have the power of imagination"

Nebula - 初音ミク (HD recommended)
Music - Tripshots
Lyrics - Tripshots
Guitar - Tripshots
Movie - Tripshots


I love her eyes and smile, so perfect~!! So mature...

No comments:

Post a Comment