Thursday, December 16, 2010

AFAX~!! AFAX~!!! AFAX~!!!! (The Second and Last Day)

Alright~!! The second and last day of AFAX, let's see what's on day two.

This is the floor map of AFAX.
The entrance of AFAX.
Yup, that's what you see. Mirai Suenaga will be the PC game "Sonicomi" by Nitro+ with the main character Soniko.
Why showing this again~?!!! (I want them so much~@.@)
Check out Bandai's booth with Gundam UC(Unicorn) series as the latest Gundam series anime for now. 
LOL~!! Does anyone know about this character? I only know that it's a retro anime. Mazinger, am I right?
Retro anime that never wither from age, brings back memory for fans...;-)
Ok! Listen up~!! Fans of Gundam never miss this: PG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (1/60) from Gundam SEED Destiny. It's really EPIC~!!!
Gundam anyone~?








Shirts of "Domo", domo domo.... and bags of Lucky Star and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
Hey~! There are shirts of AFAX!! "I Toyota" (huh?), "AFAX Rockz~!", "I anisong", "SCANDAL"(I love this).
Maids from Moe Moe Kyun Cafe. Aren't they cute~?
Hey! Hi~!! Who are you again~??
Crews from AFAX saying: HELLLLOOOOO~!!!
*Nosebleeding* Gan't Sbeak wight now... *wipe* *wipe*
Cheese~!!
Dakimakura~!!! I want one so much~!!! ふふふ~
抱き枕(Dakimakura) is a bolster(some call it hug pillow) with anime character printed on both side. One side with normal image and the other side more sexual image. As for the usage, just imagine yourself~!! Hahaha... Weird or what, depends on you.
鋼の錬金術師、犬夜叉、涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱
You know, if possible, I want to take the whole poster back. Especially, the one on the left. 鋼の錬金術師 poster, pretty cool~!!
This is the event of Cosplay Region Competition, noticeable judges are Alodia, -aira- and my favourite KANAME★~!!!
Wow, all the cosplayers are so good including Dann.... Wait~!! That's the actual person!! haha...
I thought this scene can only be seen in Japan, but Singapore?!! o.O
Itadakimasu~!!! *munch* *munch* *munch*
Sitting outside, eating on the floor, THAT'S THE SOUL OF ANIME FANS~!!!! 魂だ~!!
Anyone you know~?
Outside of exhibition hall.
*SOB* *SOB* ミクちゃん、大好き~!!
Yup, that's how I feel when I can only look at the picture. It's killlllllling me......Just like being suck into 写輪眼(sharingan)
Walking here, walking there. "excuse me!" "moving through!" "Hm...what should I choose?"
A lot of people but yet, movable. Kinda spacious, based on the picture...
海からの使者、イカ娘でゲソ~!!
イカ娘(Ika musume) from anime 侵略!イカ娘(Shinryaku! Ika musume). She is cute でゲソ and honestly, does look like Index from とある魔術の禁書目録(To aru Majutsu no Index) でゲソ. (Asking me why keep saying でゲソ? If you watch the anime you will know, if not, wait for my REVIEW in this anime after it's FINISHED). ゲソゲソ~
What the....Already sold out~!! 速い~!!That's quick!! All four look cute~ =w=
Who is she? She is 高坂桐乃(Kousaka Kirino) from 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない(Ore no Imouto ga Konnnani Kawaii  Wake ga nai) a.k.a. Oreimo. I will also do the REVIEW of this anime once it's finished. Nice anime by the way.

For those who lose, it's time to revenge in the second day~!!!
Figures, figures and more figures~
Angela, May'n, SCANDAL
Guests (Artists) for I anisong. The two on the left are Angela(song like Aoi Haru for Seitokai Yakuindomo) and then followed by May'n. Next is SCANDAL~!!! Woohooo~!!
SCANDAL~!! SCANDAL~!! SCANDAL~!! I love you all~!!
Guess how many people are there...1,2,3,4,...21,22,23,....65,66,67,...,114,115,116,117,11....(how many have I counted just now?) @.@
"Hey, don't push~!", "YOU don't push..", "Hey watch your foot", "Ouch, don't pull my hair" ....haha...
Let's welcome our Cosplayer Special Guests -aira- and KANAME★
She IS beautiful~!! In Black Rock Shooter clothes.
KANAME★ in BRS as well.
Back to the outside, Milky Holmes signing session....
名前?
ありがとう~ どういたしまして~
After Event
Hey you~!! Keep one for me!!
Wow, just look how empty is it...
This is cute, so many Arale. But why that hat?
That's Yui from HTT, see the cup? No, she DOES look like Hirasawa Yui
Well, they are cute, so WHO CARES~!! Haha....
There you go, that's what happened overall in 2 days. Don't think that's all in my posts(AFAX). Wait for more to come...

Resource: DannyChoo, AFA

No comments:

Post a Comment