Wednesday, May 2, 2012

私の誕生日です~! My Birthday~!

If you have seen this post, you should know that I update my blog quite rare since then.... But still, I'll try my best to keep Anime-Lighthouse alive~!!
Believe it or not, my birthday is REALLY on the 14th of February which is...... Valentine's Day ^0^
I never celebrate my birthday before (only couple of times with my friends). This year is my first...my own.

To be exact, just treated my Mom and myself in the afternoon with some "Pit-zaa" and CO2 juice a.ka. sparkling juice...


With some coleslaw and spaghetti.....

OM NOM NOM NOM...........

OM NOM nom nom.....

In the meantime, enjoy the food as well~
By enjoy, I mean looking~ Like: じぃぃ~ (That's how the "sound" of staring 3.3)






よし!Continue eating~ and......
Burrrrp~

The rest was left for....Supper~!!

Oh ya, the "CO2 juice" was drunk after dinner....
Best served chilled~!!!



Although to other people this may just be normal but they are rare food at least to me. I almost never had pizza throughout the year. ^_^'''

It's a wonderful day to me....
As to all of you............
Thank you~!!
(For reading all my posts)
Please come again~!!
(Come again to support my blog ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment